The Price Is For 2 PAX In A Private Group
Depart from your hotel after breakfast to visit the Fubo Hill, which is famous for its picturesque shape and beautiful caves. Located in the northeastern part of the city, it stands by the Li River, with half of its eastern foot submerged in water. It is known for its Tang and Song Dynasty Buddhist carvings in the foot cave named Returned Pearl Cave, all accessible by steps leading up and down the east and west side.
Then visit the Reed Flute Cave. Aside ten minutes drive (half hour bike ride) from downtown, the cave is one of the largest known examples of what each tropical karst cone conceals within it. The script writers and set designers for Star Trek would have a field day in this cavernous underground stalactite/stalagmite maze-style theater. The dropping water is rich and the dripstones are not only in various types but also in big size, displaying a wonderful cave world. This cave was called "The Art Gallery of Mother Nature". Colored fluorescent lights which cast shadows and illuminate shapes of imaginary animals, fruits and vegetables complete the unworldly effect.
After having lunch at local restaurant, visit the Elephant Trunk Hill. Located on the west bank of the Li River by a small branch called Peach blossom River, the hill resembles a huge elephant standing on the bank of the river, sucking up water with its long trunk. The trunk is particularly striking and lifelike when viewed either nearby or afar. A circular foot cave called Shui Yue Dong (Moon-In-the Water Cave) separates the trunk and the body. A 3-story Ming Dynasty (1368-1644 A.D) brick pagoda rises from the top of hill.
Finally visit the Seven Star Park. With an area of 100 hectare, the Seven Star Park is the largest and one of the most beautiful parks in Guilin. The park is so named for the seven peaks which correspond to the number of stars in the Big Dipper. There are many scenic tourist spots in the park, such as the Flower Bridge, the Seven Star Cave, the Banzai Garden and the Camel Hill.
Then be transferred back to your hotel.
The price includes:
1. All meals as specified in the itinerary.
2. Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
3. Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide
4. Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges
The price does not includes:
1. Hotels accommodations and breakfast .
2. Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
3. Personal expenses.
4. Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
5. Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.6. Other expenses do not list in the itinerary above.
* The prices are inapplicable during the May Labor's Day (1st -7th May), Chinese National Day (1st - 7th Oct), Chinese Spring Festival and big events.
* For further discovery about Guilin, we suggest you to visit Li River Cruise (cruise ship or bamboo drift), Yangshuo countryside landscape, Longji Rice Terra-field and Sanjiang Dong minority villages.