The Price Is For 2 PAX In A Private Group
Depart from your hotel in the morning according to your cruise schedule for Zujiang Dock. Li River is by far the main reason to visit Guilin. Double-decker and triple-decker river boats which weigh anchor from a pier at Zhujiang, about 40 minutes from Guilin by bus, and meander through the sleepy countryside are relaxing way to enjoy the superlative river scenery and life along its banks. In contrast to the burgeoning cities of the north, it is quiet here; the rural scenery is magnificent. You will enjoy the picturesque mountains, peaceful green fields, farms and villages with water buffalos, cows wondering around on both sides of the river bank.
After about 4.5 hours, the one-thousand-year-old town--Yangshuo, the disembarking point, comes into sight. It is well-worth browsing around this quaint town and its environs. Have a short exploration to the main section of old town named West Street before to be transferred back to Guilin city around 4:30 pm.
PS: or you could choose transfer you to the hotel in the center of Yangshuo County (if transfer to hotels in villages, extra charge should be paid. Please contact us if you request the service.)
Meals: Lunch (really simple buffet on the cruise ship. If you need to go to a restaurant for a normal lunch after arrive Yangshuo, please let us know.)
The trip price includes:
1. All meals as specified in the itinerary.
2. Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
3. Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide
4. Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges
The trip price does not includes:
1. Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
2. Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
3. Personal expenses.
4. Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
5. Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
6. Other expenses do not list in the itinerary above.
* The prices are inapplicable during the May Labor's Day (1st -7th May), Chinese National Day (1st - 7th Oct), Chinese Spring Festival and big events.
* If you need to book hotels in Yangshuo, please tell us when you book this package.
* If you would like to extend your tour in Yangshuo, please let us know. We could help you to arrange your leisure holiday in Yangshuo include: biking on the country road, drift on "little Li River" Yulong River, discover how a famer's life in Yangshuo, photo the life of fisherman and their partner cormorant, visit some old towns/villages, visit local handicraft workshops, etc.