The Price Is For 2 PAX In A Private Group
Depart from the hotel in the morning & drive to Longji area. Longsheng is located in the mountainous region on the northeastern part of Guilin. The natural beauty and the colorful ethnic Chinese cultures and customs attract people from all over the world.
After 2.5 hours drive (115KM beautiful mountain road) you will get to the Longji Rice Terrace-field area, Heping Township of Longsheng County. Visit Zhuang Minority tribe villages and some families if you like. Those ethnic girls dressed in their own colors may have a demonstration on hair combing or singing and dancing upon guests request and gratuity. Clients will enjoy the beautiful terrace rice fields after getting to the summit of Longji (Dragon s backbone).The terrace rice fields were first built in the Yuan Dynasty ( about 800 years ago) and completed in the Qing dynasty as the crystallization of the wisdom and labor of the Zhuang people. The terraced rice fields are built along the slope winding from the riverside up to the mountaintop, with the highest place of an elevation of 885m and the lowest 380m. The coiling line spirals up from the mountain foot to the top, making the mountain looks like huge snail seen afar.
Enjoy the hiking tours around Pingan village for the wonderful views.
Be transferred back to Guilin around 6:00 pm.
The trip price includes:
1. All meals as specified in the itinerary.
2. Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
3. Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide
4. Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges
The trip price does not includes:
1. Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
2. Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
3. Personal expenses.
4. Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
5. Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
6. Other expenses do not list in the itinerary above.
* The prices are inapplicable during the May Labor's Day (1st -7th May), Chinese National Day (1st - 7th Oct), Chinese Spring Festival and big events.
* If you need to book hotels in Longji, please tell us when you book this package.
* You could have more days in Longji if you are a photographer， we could arrange you to take the sun rise on th peak of the rice-terrace, and different minorities include Zhuang and Yao girls beautiful long hair and dressing, further more, we could arrange you to Zhonglv, a underdeveloped village to enjoy more original terrace field and cultures.
* The best season to take photo in Longji is the end of April (for watering the terrace field, water and lights make a nice picture) and the end of September (golden rice on the terrace shining in the sun light).