This Private Tour Guranteed Departures Based on ≥2 Pax
Depart from your downtown hotel in Guilin, after about 3 hours driving, you will arrive at Dazai Village of Longsheng County. Have lunch at a Dazhai guest house. Go ahead to climbing the mountain after lunch. Dazhai-Zhuangjie (40mins walking), enjoy 3rd scenery spot; then to the 2nd scenery spot at "Qiancengtianti"(1hr walking). Finally arrive on the top at the 1st spot "Xishanshaoyue"through Tiantouzhai Village (1hr walking). Xishanshaoyue is on the peak of the terra-field, the best place for tomorrow's sunrise.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner (only local food served, Dazhai Village is a Red Yao minority region. If you do not like local food, please prepare some foods or snacks with you)
Accommodation: Guest House near 1st scenery spot in Jinkeng Rice Terrace.
Note: The local guest house are made by wood, if someone walk or talk in the house, the vioces will go to every corner in the house. If you could not accept the accommodation conditions, do not book this package.
Get up early in the morning at about 5:00 am to see the sunrise in scenery spot 1st near the guest house, enjoy the frogy on the hillside and amazing view of sunrise. After breakfast, we walk down from the guest house to the parking (about 2 hours), drive 40 minutes to Pingan Zhuang Village to enjoy more views of Terraces.
Check-in Pingan's guest house, leisure until having lunch. Visit the scenery spot "Jiulongwuhu" in Pingan (about 1 hours walking).
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: guest house in Ping'an village
1. If you want to spend more time taking photo in Jinkeng, we could drive to Pingan after lunch, it is due to your request.
2. If you do not want to walk down from scenery spot 1st to the parking, you could take a cable car.
3. The local guest house are made by wood, if someone walk or talk in the house, the vioces will go to every corner in the house. If you could not accept the accommodation conditions, do not book this package.
Visit Qixingbanyue rice terrace scenery spot after breakfast (30mins walking), and then leisure in the Village, discover around by yourself. Get back to downtown Guilin by private vehicle after lunch (about 2.5 hours driving).End of Service!
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
1. Entrance fees : To scenic spots as listed above in the in the itinerary.
2. Meals: All means as specified in the itinerary.
3. Private Transfers: Between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide.
4. Private tour escort for Sightseeing: As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
4. Hotels: Hotel Based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
5.Service Charge & Government Taxes:
6. Luggage Transfers: Between airports and hotels.
7. Arrangements: The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
* The best season to the Longsheng Longji Rice Terrace is late April (rice planting season)and late September (rice harvest season).
* If you are a shutterbug
or photographer, we suggest you spend more times in Longji, except
taking photos from different photo spots, you could photo the local Yao
and Zhuang minorities' clothing, dressing and long hair; further more,
their house, their farming, the primery school are also good for taking
* In lunar calendar 6th of June, are cloth hanging festival, it is an important festival in Dazhai Red Yao Village, all families will sun their beautiful red tops, black pleated skirt and colorful belt. It is a really nice picture on the village. and in the evening, the oil lamp will be light along the rice terra-field, you will enjoy a really different view of Longji Rice Terrace under the noon and lamp lights. If you like to photo the festival, please contact our tour consultant for the details.