This Private Tour Guranteed Departures Based on ≥2 Pax
Depart from your hotel to visit the Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall, which is the most symbolized building of Guangzhou, and a key venue for the large-scale meetings and performances as well. It was built in 1931 in memory of Sun Yat-sen, the pioneer of China s bourgeois democratic revolution. The memorial hall, occupying an area of 12,000 square meters with a height of 46 meters, has magnificent exterior and elegant interior decorations. The whole building, in octagonal shape, is designed with typical Chinese architecture style.
Then visit the Memorial Hall of the Chen Family, also known as Guangdong Folk Art Museum, was built in the 1890s. It is now the largest and best preserved and decorated ancient architecture existing in Guangdong province. The decoration combines wood carving, brick carving, stone carving, clay sculpture, ash sculpture, brass and iron foundry, grotto, etc. The special historical, artistic, and scientific aspects of the temple have made it an important attraction in Guangzhou.
After that go to Temple of Six Banyan Trees. As one of t he famous ancient Buddhist temple in China, the Temple of Six Banyan Trees was built in 537 during the Southern dynasties (386-581A.D). The major structure in the temple is an octagonal pagoda named Flower Pagoda, which is 57.6 meters high, the highest old architecture in the city. The temple originally had a different name but was renamed the "Banyan tree" temple by the dissident poet Su Dongpo who visited the site in 1100. The temple houses 3 huge bronze Buddhist statues made in 1663, each of which is 6 meters high and weighs 10 tons. They are the largest old bronze statues in Guangdong.
At last visit Shamian Island: For an instant immersion in Guangzhou's colonial history, head for the leafy oasis of Shamian Island, which was acquired as a foreign concession in 1859 after the two Opium Wars.
End of Service!
1. Entrance fees : To scenic spots as listed above in the in the itinerary.
2. Meals: All means as specified in the itinerary.
3. Private Transfers: Between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide.
4. Private tour escort for Sightseeing: As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
5.Service Charge & Government Taxes:
6. Luggage Transfers: Between airports and hotels.
7. Arrangements: The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
* Guangzhou is an interesting city, you could have really good Canton Cuisine here.
* Except the spots above, you could visit Yuexiu Park with Zhenhailou Tower (Guangzhou Mesum), or climb to Baiyun Hills to take a birds' view of Guangzhou