This Private Tour Guranteed Departures Based on ≥2 Pax
Program: Half day Ocean Park tour.
--Ocean Park: lying between Aberdeen and Repulse Bay, is the largest leisure paradise in Southeast Asia, and one of the largest marine parks in the world. Covering a total area of over 200 acres, it is the ONLY theme park in Hong Kong. The park is very extensive with entertainment at every corner. Dolphin and seal shows, aquarium, special shark aquarium, Panda enclosure, and many theme park type rides such as roller coasters etc. New and fun-filled entertainment facilities are introduced from time to time.
Opened in 1977, Ocean Park is one of Hong Kong s perennially popular attractions, providing an exciting mix of entertainment, education and conservation facilities. The park is situated on the southern side of Hong Kong Island, with rides, exhibits and facilities on both sides of the mountain. A cable car system links the lowland and headland sections, offering spectacular views en route.
Ocean Park works to promote and support animal conservation in Hong Kong and throughout the Asia region. It has, in co-operation with other conservation organizations, launched various conservation programmers for a number of endangered species, including whales and dolphins. In addition, it has successfully bred rare species of birds, sharks and butterflies.
1. Entrance fees : To scenic spots as listed above in the in the itinerary.
2. Meals: No Meals.
3. Private Transfers: Between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide.
4. Private tour escort for Sightseeing: As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
5.Service Charge & Government Taxes:
6. Luggage Transfers: Between airports and hotels.
7. Arrangements: The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
* We have lots of Hong Kong discovery packages (half day / all day), please search Hong Kong on our site to get them.