This Private Tour Guranteed Departures Based on ≥2Pax
Depart from your hotel at 9:00 am, visit the Lingyin Temple including the Peak Flying from Afar. And then have a short time boat cruise on the beautiful West Lake and walk around West Lake to enjoy more.
After typical Hangzhou style lunch, dirve the Pagoda of Six Harmonies watch splendid Qiantang River. Finally visit the Dragon Well Tea Plantation to learn something about the Dragon Well Tea. Then be transferred back to your hotel. End of Service!
--Hangzhou West Lake: there are lots of lakes named "West Lake" in China, but the West Lake in Hangzhou is the most famous one; it is also on the World Cultural Landscape Heritage List. Here you could not only enjoy beautiful scenery, but also discover Hangzhou culture in ancient period and nowadays.
--Lingyin Temple: also be called Temple of Inspired Seclusion. Lingyin Temple is built by West India monk Huili in East Jin Dynasty (326 AD);the temple located by the west of West Lake, facing Peak Flying,is one of the biggest and most famous ancient Buddhist temples in China. Now the abbot is Master Guangquan.
--Pagoda of Six Harmonies: was first built in Song Dynasty (970 AD), located to the south of West Lake, on Yuelun Hill by the north bank of Qiantang River.What we see today is a brick and wooden structure rebuilt in 1153 AD with 59.89 meters high, the pagoda is the best place to have a bird-eyes-view of the scenery around Qiantang River.
--Dragon Well Tea Plantation: Dragon Well Tea is well known worldwide, the water of dragon well is sweet and nice. The green tea here enjoys very high reputation since Ming Dynasty (1368-1644 A.D) for its four special features: green color, fragrant aroma, sweet taste and smooth even appearance.
This Service Includes:
1. Meals as specified in the itinerary.
2. Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
3. Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide
4. Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges
This Service Excludes:
1. Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
2. Personal expenses.
3. Any Services do not list in the itinerary above.
* Seaonal Price Different Upon Request, please contact us for the inquiry.
* This trip also could star from other ciites near Hangzhou, such as: Shanghai, Suzhou, Ningbo, Huzhou, Nanjing, etc. Please contact us. Further discovery of Hangzhou to Xixi Wetland, Tianmu Hill, Mei Jia Wu, Xitang Water Town, Fuchun River, Ancient Coinage and Printing Cultural Village，Impressions West Lake could be arranged.