The Price Is For 2-5 PAX In A Private Group
Be picked up at your hotel in Hangzhou at 8:30, transfer to visit the famous Wuzhen Ancient Water Town. Enjoy lunch at Wuzhen local restaurant, later in the afternoon transfer to your hotel. End of service!
--Wuzhen: it is located in the north of Tongxiang City, on the west side of the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal, 80 km (about 1.5 hours driving) to Hangzhou. Wuzhen became a town since 1,300 years ago. The cross-shaped inland water systerm divide Wuzhen town into four parts: Dongzha (East Area, best place to discover traditional water town life style), Xizha(West Area, river density and lots of stone bridges is the feature of Xizha, it is the key spot), Nanzha(South Area) and Beizha(North Area). Now, Wuzhen keep the features and pattern of water town in Yangzte Riber Delta: houses, bridges, stores, wood carving, stone carving, martial art, Quyi (oeratic art), etc.
The Price Include:
1. Round trip private vehicle with air-condition from Hotel to scenery spots list in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
2. Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary.
3. Simple Lunch.
4. Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges
The Price Exclude:
1. Gratuities, tips to guides and drivers.
2. Personal expenses.
3. Other service do not outline in the itinerary above.
* The prices are inapplicable during the May Labor's Day (1st -3th May), Chinese National Day (1st - 7th Oct), Chinese Spring Festival and big events.
* If you need further suggestion on your China tour, please feel free to contact us.