+86-773-2810881 About Us Contact Us

China Travel Frequently Asked Questions 3

1 2 3
It is our sincere intention to provide you with the best service possible. In case of questions, please view our Frequently Asked Questions section below. For information not covered here, please feel free to contact us. We are pleased to help! Our travel agent can be contacted by email at [email protected] , phone at +86-773-5858306, or fax at +86-773-5858106.
3. Others
  • : Is it necessary to contract a travel-insurance?
  • A: Yes! We recommend you to contract a travel-insurance in your home country. It is a security for unpredictable circumstances that may arise. We also effect an insurance for our clients, but it is not sufficient because the travel insurance companies in China are not as good as in your home county. 
  • :Is it possible that you arrange a Tibet permit for me/us before the tour begins?
  • A: For sure we can arrange this for your or your group. A Tibet permit has to be issued at least two weeks prior to your entry date. 
    * Special Notes:
    The latest infomation on Tibet Permit (May, 2013) - now, Tibet is open again to all visitors, only one visitor also could aplly Tibet Permit. We need the necessary documents (passport & Visa info) from our customers at least 20 days prior to the day entering Tibet. Or we may not be able to guarantee the permit. Further information on How to apply the permit, please visit this page. And we suggest you to contact your tour consultant for up to date information.
    In the following two months (May  2012 - April 2013), the tourism group applying the Tibet Permit should be no less than 5 persons from the same country according to the government article. 

    Any group which is smaller than 5 persons will not be approved to get the Tibet Permit.

  • : How to make international phone calls in China?
  • A: It is very convenient to make phones call in China. IDD service is available at all hotels and post offices. The China country code is 86 and outgoing international code is 00.
  • : Can I use my electric appliances in China?
  • A: Yes, you can. The voltage of the power outlet allows that. But you should better bring an electrical multi adaptor along. Or you can rent one in your hotel or on your Yangtze cruise.
  • : What should I do if I lose my properties or my passport?
  • A: Please take care of all your valuables during the trip! In the unlikely event of property loss, please ask your guide for help. In urgent cases he will help you to report the loss to the police. If your passport gets lost in China, report this directly to the local public security organ and explain detailed what has happened. Besides, contact with the embassy or consulate of your own country applying for an exit document with a certificate issued by the local public security organ.
If you want to inquiry China tour, please visit China Tour Packages now.

1 2 3